4 Jobs You've Had:
1. Hostess at Applebee's. My very first job and the only reason I got was because Joanna's dad owned it. I worked there for just over a year and was very much ready to leave.
2. Retail associate at the Gap Inc. Another job I got through Joanna. After this job, I swore I would never work retail again.
3. In-n-Out. Definitely the filet mignon of fast food places and I got paid $8.50 an hour to start in 2001. We got a free meal every shift and that contributed to my 30 pound weight gain, which I lost a year later on a two-week depression fast. Yum.
4. Assistant Manager at B0dy Options. There were several stores, and the one I worked at was attached to the Four Seasons. I helped such celebrities as Gene Wilder and the guy who sang The House on Pooh Corner -- Kenny Loggins? Mostly, I was bored.
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Roman Holiday
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Empire Records
4. The Jerk
Four places you've lived:
1. San Francisco, CA
2. Seattle, WA
3. Santa Barbara, CA
4. McLean, VA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Arrested Development
2. Home Movies
3. America's Next Top Model (shuturrrp)
4. Lost (NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. And yet, I can't stop watching.)
Places you've been on vacation:
1. All over France
Four of your favorite foods:
2. Applesauce and cottage cheese (yes, mixed, and don't ew me Ms. Sauerkraut)
4. Scrambled egg and provolone on rosemary focaccia bread
Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. In bed
4. Skiing somewhere nice
Four sites I visit daily: